THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still so fucking proud of this side. Predicted 4th at the season's start and we're going to get 2nd.

Amazing achievement tainted by the dream of the title but Leicester deserved it and if we're honest now, losing to them at home cost us.

What I am certain of is this was no fluke, we'll be back up there next season. Not one team is as well set for 2016-17 as us.

We're the team to beat.

bill_nicholson_quotes_by_hamzahzein-d8dm2se.jpg

I'm absolutely devastated

Never saw this one coming

Please lads no melting

We're great and will get better next season

Future bright so let's stuff those Wankers next Monday

:pochohshit:

I don't mind us not winning the title but the way we went out the 2nd half is just so sad to see. Yes we hit the woodwork 3 times but what kind of performance was that? besides Rose and Dembele nobody really showed up (Alli was ok). It was just really predictable and really sad to see.

Honestly I would rather disappointment tonight than last day of season where there would have been tears and heart attacks as Fabregas and friends let Leicester walk past them, that would have been pure cruelty

I have nothing but excitement for the team and can't wait to fly back and show my appreciation at the next home game, 10 years of greatness awaits

Can't wait to see how Leicester gets broken apart, the sequel of their Hollywood Movie will be so much fun

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

I'm gutted. But I won't slag anyone off. I expected top 6 and a decent cup run at most. I called this side possibly the most mediocre since like 2004 ish. I have been proven wrong a hundred times over. I love this group of players and especially Poch. I won't let this result take that away from me but fuck does it hurt right now. So important that we follow through now, a collapse would really taint this amazing season. I am confident we'll get the necessary 6 points.

We gave it a good go, just need to cement second place. We should be proud of our team, we are the only team that have pushed Leicester for the last month now.

We need to continue to build, Leicester have had no cup football since January and that has made a difference.

I would also add that teams like man utd, Chelsea and man city should be keeping a low profile, despite the sky love in with these teams, they have outspent all the other teams and not even challenged.

Next season with one or two additions we will challenge again.

I will watch our remaining games but will certainly not be watching the sky ' Leicester fairy tale' ....!!

Where was that West Brom at the Emirates at the weekend...?
every cunt SO motivated against US ain't they...?
Swansea couldn't wait to lose against Leicester last week to 'play their part in the title race'
I wouldn't want ANY team to lie down against us... but it's a fucking shame they seem to against everyone else!

Just shows you how difficult ALL THOSE 1-0's that Leicester have built the foundations of their title charge actually are...
ANTI-FOOTBALL MURDERING CUNTS!

Awww... I know all the draws this season (including tonight) have cost us... but fuck me, we need to regroup and not totally implode and cost ourselves 2nd (like we were ALL expecting Leicester to do by now)

GET THE BALL IN THE BOX

omfg what are we doing those last 40 seconds, we have the entire team in the box, yet we stand over the ball at the sidelines.

JUST FUCKING CROSS IT FFS AND WIN THE REBOUND

Like watching Spurs in the 00's

If 2nd place had been offered at the beginning of the season, everyone here would have snatched at it hungrily. And yet, after the way the season has gone, the ridiculous GD and other stats, to come in 2nd feels like falling flat. Still a glimmer of hope, but watching the match today really hurt.

Lloris was at fault for the goal.

He was but he was also fouled

Sessegnon's arm was up in his face but Souness is right in that Lamela shd have blocked Dawson off

But the game shd have been out of site by then and wd have been if we'd had 10% of the luck Leicester have had and that's not being churlish

Back
Top Bottom