The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just in still fucking fuming. We were awful second half, you could sense they would nick at least a point.

It's too early to call but on the showing today Tom Carroll was out of his depth. Eriksen went missing as soon as it went 1-1 and harry Kane was completely ineffective for whole match. Son, will someone please coach him that to keep a shot down you put your body weight over the ball and your knee ahead of the ball when you hit it.........

Only positives for me was rose and walker and that this defeat will give us a reminder, me included that we are a work in progress and maybe we need to seriously consider what this team will achieve this season. We missed Dembele big time today and it is obvious we need another striker option brought in the next transfer window.

I am still worked up as this was Newcastle fucking utd at home with McLaren as manager, typical spurs

Like I said, childish.
Can,t find childish sorry lads.
f043ac1ebd2e474fa1132918f9846712.jpg

Fuck off. Don't pretend it hurts you like it does me. If I owned a big gun would that make me an adult? Your shit is getting worse.

Wait, wait, wait. Are you so thick that you think when I say "relax" I'm referring to people being angry about the match? I'm talking about the in fighting on this board which is unnecessary, asinine and very immature.

It's a weekend ruiner. Having one hand on 4th only to fall flat on our face at the hands of Newcastle in an ugly collapse at home. On a day Woolwich go top. Let's hope it builds character and all that, and we can bounce back to keep this promising season going.

But fuck me this one hurt.

Wait, wait, wait. Are you so thick that you think when I say "relax" I'm referring to people being angry about the match? I'm talking about the in fighting on this board which is unnecessary, asinine and very immature.
You calling me thick is the funniest thing I've read on here all day. You need to up your self awareness. Why don't you 'relax' you joke.

Back
Top Bottom