The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of goner maggot troll cunts will be out and about tonight, lads - stay strong

Like roaches out of the cracks

"lads, stay strong".

jesus drama queen. u aren't a solider fighting in Syria.

yes, I am a maggot troll cunt. & yes, I am sure u will rip my face off & wear it as a hat.

It's a clip on, numnuts. You wouldn't know how to tie one. I'll teach you when we meet halfway.

f4bce8d84615ea937c2a1e6b15014ed9.jpg

"lads, stay strong".

jesus drama queen. u aren't a solider fighting in Syria.

yes, I am a maggot troll cunt. & yes, I am sure u will rip my face off & wear it as a hat.
If anyone is wondering where Sammyspurs is. Wonder no longer. This is the cunts multi. He tries to be a bit more polite, but is still a gooner troll. Fuck them both to Hades

Last edited:
So does wankstain!

Give it a fucking rest!

If it was just you and Joe then maybe fair enough but you are pissing a lot of people off!

:nawty:

We would never 'be boys'. You're white, douchebag. Deal with it, Homie.
Who did I piss off today ? I'm getting slated here for an accidental "s". I'm fine with it. They can rip me to threads over some silly forum banter.

I hope some will understand this... stop reading here if you believe that this result will deny us top 4.

About the game: We didn't play well, but it's understandable with a team this young. This has not been the case over the past few years, we had alot of (experienced) players who didn't give a shit about the club. But this squad under Pochettino does.

Yes, it would have been great to move to the fourth place... we didn't do that today and if you were to read through the last pages of this thread it seems as if we have been relegated. This season is crazy, anybody can be beaten.

Many are calling this 'spursy' once again... get over it. It's childish. It doesn't help looking at the league table after every single game. There are many teams which should be ranked higher or lower. It doesn't say anything about us making it into the top 4 at the end of the season.

Imo I think that the run coming to an end is a good thing. We are playing strong enough to kill teams in the first half by now and we will definitely concentrate on doing that. We might have been too happy about nicking just one point from games we should've won.

And please remind yourselves that this is an extremely young side which is not trying but _developing_ English players for Tottenham and the national team. It's ridicolous to say that Carroll is never going to make it at the club. It was his first start for us - he didn't have the best game, but so did most young players who eventually made it.

Far too many of you are impatient... we suddenly need a second striker because we lost here? I thought it was fine after the Qarabag home game when Son scored two playing upfront. Poch will find a solution and if not, we will get a second striker in January, I'm sure of it.

So calm down, maybe have a drink or go out for a few minutes.

And stop with these cunt-offs. It's making the thread even worse.

Amazing. One loss & they're all out. That'll teach all us happy clappers. Why does it take a bad result...one bad result, for all the "told you so" bell ends to come to the surface?? If your weekend involves rubbing your hands with glee that you may have an opportunity to come on here after a loss, then you are not right in the head

Gave the ball away at least 10-12 times in that very dangerous area in middle third, when most of the team was in forward motion.

Unacceptable, Poch must be furious.

It's fine if you want to finish 5th or 6th again.
We have the youngest team in the league starting on a consistent basis. I wouldn't be disheartened if we finished 5th this year at all. We've already improved on last year regardless of what you believe so anything from here on out to me is an absolute bonus.

I hope some will understand this... stop reading here if you believe that this result will deny us top 4.

About the game: We didn't play well, but it's understandable with a team this young. This has not been the case over the past few years, we had alot of (experienced) players who didn't give a shit about the club. But this squad under Pochettino does.

Yes, it would have been great to move to the fourth place... we didn't do that today and if you were to read through the last pages of this thread it seems as if we have been relegated. This season is crazy, anybody can be beaten.

Many are calling this 'spursy' once again... get over it. It's childish. It doesn't help looking at the league table after every single game. There are many teams which should be ranked higher or lower. It doesn't say anything about us making it into the top 4 at the end of the season.

Imo I think that the run coming to an end is a good thing. We are playing strong enough to kill teams in the first half by now and we will definitely concentrate on doing that. We might have been too happy about nicking just one point from games we should've won.

And please remind yourselves that this is an extremely young side which is not trying but _developing_ English players for Tottenham and the national team. It's ridicolous to say that Carroll is never going to make it at the club. It was his first start for us - he didn't have the best game, but so did most young players who eventually made it.

Far too many of you are impatient... we suddenly need a second striker because we lost here? I thought it was fine after the Qarabag home game when Son scored two playing upfront. Poch will find a solution and if not, we will get a second striker in January, I'm sure of it.

So calm down, maybe have a drink or go out for a few minutes.

And stop with these cunt-offs. It's making the thread even worse.

actually we have said we need a 2nd striker before the season started. not just all of a sudden now.
you must not have read the transfer thread.

Back
Top Bottom