The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I see you say 5 minutes left - we could still draw
and get deluged by disagrees?

are you a Citeh supporter by the way - presumably if its true you admitted it once, there's no sense in denying it again?

I'm not a City supporter, I just occasionally go to games with family maybe 2 times a season at most, when offered free tickets or special offers. You know what people on this forum are like though, like a dog on a bone. I obviously support Tottenham or else me being on this forum is a bit pointless.

And people will happily contradict themselves, just to disagree with me it seems, see NorseYids comments for prime example.

Thank fuck for the draw. I would have had to go to bed and try to sleep at 1am dealing with that disappointment.

What the actual fuck is the point of David pleat. The man spouts absolute garbage.

atleast pleaty makes you laugh

cunts like dixon and smith will have you throwing a bottle at your big screen

I hope Poch isn't masturbating about this all too furiously :pochsulk:

2 pts lost, very poor performance, outmarked in final third, outperformed in midfield and shaky defence conceding 4-5 very big chances.

Only saving grace is some big, big balls in final minutes.

All in all not a good at the office for us.

2 points dropped but SO glad we fought back for the draw just for the sweet pleasure of seeing the melt down on KUMB.

Suck on that you jellied eel munching caravan dwelling lucky heather selling Essex mockney wannabes!

Why do we play so much better when we're behind? Seems a strange mentality to have. The fact that we barely ever kill games from the start. Makes for more excitement at least
Is it really that strange? We were utter shite for 80 minutes and then got a lucky goal. Of course West Ham is getting nervous and backing home then which allows us to press forward.

Really glad about the final result but if we put in another couple performances like that both our fixture list and trophy cabinet are going to look quite barren.

I'm not a City supporter, I just occasionally go to games with family maybe 2 times a season at most, when offered free tickets or special offers. You know what people on this forum are like though, like a dog on a bone. I obviously support Tottenham or else me being on this forum is a bit pointless.

And people will happily contradict themselves, just to disagree with me it seems, see NorseYids comments for prime example.
I had a season ticket at Sheffield United in the 70s as they were the closest 1st Div team that I could afford to get to (or rather that my Dad would fork out for) - lets face it, if there's football to watch and its free, why wouldn't you go watch.

Back
Top Bottom