The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are the two big decisions for today, if Nuno gets those wrong then its going to be pretty hard to stand behind him.
Did Dan tell you that, or are you trying to rustle up a lynch mob?
Spurs manager fails to follow posters advice.....
Daniel Levy announces in Mondays press "I had no choice but to terminate his contract, he was issued a teamsheet by a poster on the Fighting Cock, and failed to implement it. My hands were tied."

If ever there was a player made for the NLD, it’s Lamela

At least he went out with a bang in his final NLD....

- Hilariously audacious goal.
- Finally imploded to get his first ever red card in Lilywhite.

The quintessential Lamela goodbye.

:lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh::lamelaaghh: <<<<<< VIVA THIS GUY!

lamela-500058.jpg

Game of Angry Birds anyone?

Eh no! I dont give a fuck how we play today. Just beat these scum im happy. Dont care how
1st - I want a win by crook or by hook don't care how it happens..... Even if its the spawniest of goals or a penalty where the defender wasn't within a country mile of Son and he goes down and wins one.....

2nd - if we are going to lose, I'd rather we do it going down fighting

3rd - if we draw then so be it

Any of these 3 will entertain me

What won't entertain me is defending for 89 minutes and losing by 1 goal without even giving ourselves a chance at a victory.

Or even worse.... Getting an early goal and then going into our shell and hoping to survive wave after wave of attacks and eventually lose or draw.

So yeah - I want to be entertained.

Harsh on Tangana….. tough one!

Agree with the rest, have a horrible feeling Winks will start over Ndom which will be utterly pointless - would rather play 2 upfront and start Scarlett with Kane

I'd rather play with 10 men than Winks.

Different manager, same players, same problems

The likely outcome is get another bottle job. Seen it happen over and over and over. I get more pissed off watching the terrible, rabbit in the headlight performance than the actual loss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom