The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Walker quality fucking love him, did you nudge him!? Well yeah he was gonna get it otherwise gotta try and put him off.....
:walker-scream:

Y'know what... however blatant Walker's 'push' was... it's never gonna be Balotelli trying to give Scott Parker a studded face-transplant ON THE PITCH... before getting away with it, and wanking in a last minute penalty....

SOME THINGS YOU DON'T FORGET.

THIS WAS FOR THAT!

Last edited:
Oh fuck off. Don't act like a tool.

Just because you support one side in a game doesn't mean you have to wear blinkers over what happens in the game in respect of the other......and even if you are right, are you going to claim that their lead was not deserved at the time?

Go fuck yourself muppet, you seem gutted we didn't lose :dembelefingers:

I dunno whether it was the Pep talk (ha) he gave, but Citeh showed that they must be some lay feckers alot of the time because theyve got all that in their locker. Annoying to meet them when they play like that, very lucky to get something out of it.

I love that this team absolutely never gives up. On the rack for almost the whole match, I really thought we could still have drawn at 0-2, and won at 1-2 and 2-2. I dont think any other team would have stayed with Citeh on that form. Chavs were helped with 3 non-saves from Bravo and KDB missing from one yard.

Disappointed that we couldn't pressurise Otamendi and Bravo. SO SO stupid to play out of the back when it was obvious that Citeh were going to push up as if their life depended on it. Lloris, great saves, some appalling distribution and then one horrible error.

Oh fuck off. Don't act like a tool.

Just because you support one side in a game doesn't mean you have to wear blinkers over what happens in the game in respect of the other......and even if you are right, are you going to claim that their lead was not deserved at the time?

He literally controlled it with his hand. The Sun's picture for their coverage of the game is Sane stopping the ball with his hand as he passes Lloris.

2-2 yeayyy ! :)) hooray...pity that Alderweireld got injury :( plus Verts in the previous match:( fuck... so we have now Wimmer and... hmmm ,maybe Eric Dier as centre backs ,right ? and the third who will be ? Dembele?

Back
Top Bottom