The lowest of the lows

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has to be qualified by the fact that it is based on a single season. During that season, Woolwich was top of the table for much of it, which would have generated a lot of tweets, even from neutrals., in a year where Spurs were mostly irrelevant to the neutral. Had the study been done a couple of seasons earlier the map would look very different. This year, it would probably be much more blue. It is what it is.

I'm afraid I can't take anything that uses Twitter as fact seriously.

I don't know anyone who uses Twitter, at least not as a football tool, and most of them are Tottenham supporters.

I dislike Twitter a lot.

You dislike a website?

What's Twitter?
my_books.1914.1.gif

The book based on the Fazio-Kaboul centre back partnership?

What a pointless fact find.

Did they not account for the en-mass amount of Gooners and Chelski fans hashtagging their empty lives away whilst leaving London in every direction to their respective locations?

i.e. tourists happening to tweet in the area.

...and this is precisely my problem with modern football... it's all viewed in the 3rd person now, via fucking Sky ticker-straps #hashtags and Like me Like me pages...
The only people AT the game are only there to boo it seems!
Does that mean we have to recruit somebody else?

Back
Top Bottom