The "I'm a student and I need help with my dissertation" thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

137c7618e4b24e93033e275f6e7d8df1.500x357x1.jpg

Despite what many fans (our own included) thinks about Liverpool and its' fans, you have to applaud this.
The Sun proper shat on them in 1989 after Hillsborough... yes, Heysel was a different case entirely only 4 years before (and I feel skewed many people's 'opinion' of Hillsborough) but make no mistake, the Liverpool fans who died weren't at fault... yes questions were asked about the thousands outside, pushing their way in... but how were they to know the ineptitude going on inside from South Yorkshire Police?

Remember... we were in a very similar position against Wolves in 1981... imagine if Hillsborough had've happened to us? It easily could have... and we'd now be the target of Papers like the Scum, trying to generate hatred at our expense... we were hardly angels in the early '80s... it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility if Spurs fans had been tarred with the same brush!

That said, Liverpool fans don't half go on about it!!!!!
I was at Hillsborough in 81 and I bang on about it to this very day! We all knew it was a cover up from day one.

I am doing this survey for University, it is mainly about the Influence that TV broadcasting (Sky and BT) have towards fan's decision making of attending a match. Please take 2 minutes to fill in my survey. I will share the results with you once I am done. I know Spurs has a big supporter data base so I hope that you could give me a hand.

Link for the survey -> www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MQSW37M

Thank you,

Have a nice evening

Feel free to give it to any friends/family. Also, if you got any suggestions/comments please let me know.

I do apologies if I should not have posted this.

Dear all

I am currently completing research amongst Premier League fans on their opinions regarding the migration of foreign players into the Premier League.

I was hoping some of you may take 5 minutes out of your day in order to complete my shirt questionnaire. It would really help and I would greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to do it!

Seeing as my team (Exeter City) aren't left in any of the same competitions as you, I sincerely hope that you win the FA Cup or Premier League this year!

The link to my questionnaire is:
Survey | SurveyPlanet

I do massively appreciate anyone's help!

Thanks!

Dear all

I am currently completing research amongst Premier League fans on their opinions regarding the migration of foreign players into the Premier League.

I was hoping some of you may take 5 minutes out of your day in order to complete my shirt questionnaire. It would really help and I would greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to do it!

Seeing as my team (Exeter City) aren't left in any of the same competitions as you, I sincerely hope that you win the FA Cup or Premier League this year!

The link to my questionnaire is:
Survey | SurveyPlanet

I do massively appreciate anyone's help!

Thanks!
Student What are the themes of your dissertation. What course are you studying. How does this help?

I was hoping some of you may take 5 minutes out of your day in order to complete my shit questionnaire.

:dembelefingers:

I'm sorry but fuck off.

Just because you're a student, doesn't mean you're not being a spammy cunt.

Sick of all these things. Do what every other student does and fucking pretend you received loads of responses that suited your agenda (or whatever spin get you the best marks).

Last edited:
Well kids in sweatshops knocking out stuff for 10 pence per day will have a detrimental effect on goods produced at home. Oh sorry, that was my answer for the shirt questionnaire.

I had a change of heart and answered it. All of my answers were complete bollocks though.

P.S. If you want people to answer seriously, don't have the first question as free text - it kick starts the mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom