The Football League Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doncaster will be strong favourites in the final. Ridiculous form this year. Still, in a one-off game, anything can happen. Crawley’s first leg was rained off FFS!

3-0 home win for Crawley. Absolutely chuffed to bits. Have watched a lot of their games this campaign. Written off by everyone throughout the season but still in the mix for promotion. Not bad for a team predicted by all quarters to finish bottom. Will be at the away leg on Saturday. Still a bit nervous for the tie overall. A day out at Wembley would be incredible.

Went to watch Crawley play at MK Dons last night. 5-1 away win was pretty special. MK Dons a franchise club in a 30k+ stadium. Crawley with a 5.5k stadium and not a lot of money to play with. But somehow they have built a very decent team that has peaked at the business end of the season.

8-1 victory on aggregate against the side that finished 4th. Now a first ever trip to Wembley for the club and hopefully a much needed boost to the bank account. Even challenging for promotion was unthinkable 12 months’ ago.

Noticeable how much younger the fan bases are in L2. A much higher ratio of young adults and teenagers compared to the PL.

Went to watch Crawley play at MK Dons last night. 5-1 away win was pretty special. MK Dons a franchise club in a 30k+ stadium. Crawley with a 5.5k stadium and not a lot of money to play with. But somehow they have built a very decent team that has peaked at the business end of the season.

8-1 victory on aggregate against the side that finished 4th. Now a first ever trip to Wembley for the club and hopefully a much needed boost to the bank account. Even challenging for promotion was unthinkable 12 months’ ago.

Noticeable how much younger the fan bases are in L2. A much higher ratio of young adults and teenagers compared to the PL.
Ex-spurs Jack Roles vs Shilow Tracey in the final :ange-clap:

Hope Leeds stuff the Hampshire pig fuckers in the Championship playoff final. No love for Leeds but Southampton are a God-awful scummy little plastic shit club. Hate them.

League One playoff final, I’m not fussed. Have nothing for or against Oxford or Bolton. Guess an upset would be nice.

League Two final, I’ll be there with the family supporting Crawley. First watched them over 30 years’ ago from a grass bank. Now they’re at Wembley for the first time in their history. Have really enjoyed watching them this season. First year I’ve seen more of their matches than ours.

Two former Spurs youngsters in their side. Nick Tsaroulla and Jack Roles. Both very decent lads.

Bon weekend!

Hope Leeds stuff the Hampshire pig fuckers in the Championship playoff final. No love for Leeds but Southampton are a God-awful scummy little plastic shit club. Hate them.

League One playoff final, I’m not fussed. Have nothing for or against Oxford or Bolton. Guess an upset would be nice.

League Two final, I’ll be there with the family supporting Crawley. First watched them over 30 years’ ago from a grass bank. Now they’re at Wembley for the first time in their history. Have really enjoyed watching them this season. First year I’ve seen more of their matches than ours.

Two former Spurs youngsters in their side. Nick Tsaroulla and Jack Roles. Both very decent lads.

Bon weekend!
I can't call it. Should be good.

Back
Top Bottom