The Final Dash - Stoke City vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our form recently;

Swansea (A) 1-2......................Win
Everton (H) 2-2........................Draw
Man City (H) 3-1.......................Win
Wigan (A) 2-2...........................Draw
Southampton (H) 1-0...............Win
Chelsea (A) 2-2........................Draw
Stoke (A).................................WIN????????

Saw a goon on Facebook had for a status update all of "come on Stoke!"

At the pub on Wednesday, I saw more gooners in one place than I have in years. They were even in Wanderers shirts. And they cheered loudest after Oscar's header (drowning out even the assembled Chelsea fans).

As a certain mid-level celebrity Spurs blogger might say, "#obsessed"

So I don't mind our picking over their run-in w/ as much detail as we pick over our own. After all, we're forever in their shadow. They're just being pathetic, though.

Seriously… wearing a Woolwich Wanderers shirt to watch Chelsea-Spurs?
I wouldn't wear one to wash a cess pit

IIRC, Defoe definitely has scored with a header. But he's poor in the air and it's one of his biggest weaknesses. One of the big reasons why I thought Crouch was better than him, as he offered much more aerial threat.

Luckily Crouch is now in decline, and I think we should manage him ok. I hope JV plays at LB. I'm thinking draw again ATM, may change though when team sheets come out. On the whole Wigan have given us hope after yesterday, so pleased it didn't go to extra time. Still looks like 5th for us though as things stand.

IIRC, Defoe definitely has scored with a header. But he's poor in the air and it's one of his biggest weaknesses. One of the big reasons why I thought Crouch was better than him, as he offered much more aerial threat.

Luckily Crouch is now in decline, and I think we should manage him ok. I hope JV plays at LB. I'm thinking draw again ATM, may change though when team sheets come out. On the whole Wigan have given us hope after yesterday, so pleased it didn't go to extra time. Still looks like 5th for us though as things stand.

Defoe scored against Chelsea at Chelsea with his head Iirc.

I feel quite calm today. I'm in a que sera sera place. I have accepted the Europa and I feel fine.

I have accepted the Europa and I feel fine.

Its not over yet!

Woolwich still have to face a resurgent Wigan, and also a relegation threatened Newcastle, away from home. Who will hopefully, want revenge for the 7-3 pasting they handed them earlier in the year.

Last game of the season we have Sunderland who are completely injury/suspension ravaged.

Oh ye of little faith. I reckon we'll do it! Starting with a win today.

2-0 COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom