TFC Forum users of the season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As THE BEST poster with over 5000 posts, may I suggest:

1) My immunity to the Sin Bin
2) A possible Fight Club Thread (I'll explain what I mean by that later)
3) My 2.5 month late Gold Star

Didn't we all lose our rep halfway through the year when the layout changed anyway?
This is why the numbers are skewed toward newer posters. Basically the prize goes to the person who gets the most positive rep per post. Those of us who posted a ton before the software changed have our denominator get bigger and bigger, but the numerator remains fixed, since all those old posts (good, bad, indifferent) have no rep.

Case should measure for the denominator only posts since we moved to xenforo. That'd also be a bit closer to "this season" than using the entire lifetime of the forum.

LOL timing!
I was away making hummus and pastel de tres leches for a party tonight. Apparently I came back at just the right time.

the pastel:
3BPDOsj.jpg

This is why the numbers are skewed toward newer posters. Basically the prize goes to the person who gets the most positive rep per post. Those of us who posted a ton before the software changed have our denominator get bigger and bigger, but the numerator remains fixed, since all those old posts (good, bad, indifferent) have no rep.

Case should measure for the denominator only posts since we moved to xenforo. That'd also be a bit closer to "this season" than using the entire lifetime of the forum.
Whatever you say, user 513.

I want all that in a pie chart dammit

:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom