Tevez Old Man Kidnapped.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SouthStand Billy

🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓
Report: Carlos Tevez’s father kidnapped, held for ransom

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...ezs-father-kidnapped-held-for-ransom/#respond
Reports are coming in from South America that the father of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez was kidnapped by a gang on Tuesday morning in the nations capital.

It is said that Tevez’s father, Juan Carlos Cabral, was driving through the Moron area in the western suburbs of Buenos Aires when he was stopped by assailants and kidnapped at around 7 a.m. on Tuesday.

Those reports came from La Nacion in Argentina and Italy’s Gazzetta dello Sport and since then the Argentine secretary of Homeland Security, Sergio Berni, has confirmed the kidnapping.

Tevez, 30, is said to have left Juventus during preseason and has flown back to his homeland to try and sort out the fluid situation.

Plenty of mixed reports have since circled with Argentine news outlet Diario Cronica stating that Tevez’s father is safe and sound after being released. It is not yet know if Tevez paid the ransom his fathers kidnappers were demanding or if he is indeed a free man once again.

More details to come as and when they arrive, as a scary day for the Tevez family continues to play out.

Sad. If I was a famous person from South America first thing I'd do is move all of my family out.

Still remember what it did to Palacios, never the same person let alone player.

If only smoked was still here!
He'd have said the silly old fool deserved it. Imagine not installing security systems, or employing a bodyguard? It seems he was just asking to be kidnapped. I have no sympathy personally, one obscenely rich footballer's father gets kidnapped, and the whole world goes into meltdown. What about the millions of Syrians that get kidnapped every day?

He'd have said the silly old fool deserved it. Imagine not installing security systems, or employing a bodyguard? It seems he was just asking to be kidnapped. I have no sympathy personally, one obscenely rich footballer's father gets kidnapped, and the whole world goes into meltdown. What about the millions of Syrians that get kidnapped every day?

Should a million kidnappings occur on a daily basis, the whole of Syria would be kidnapped within 22 days.
:freund:

Or said " I knew someones husband who was kidnapped in South America once.. It's not a pleasant experience and he's still traumatised to this day "

Back
Top Bottom