Tantric Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
We are the instant generation. Instant news, pics, tweets, videos and opinions, Spurs however have never been about the quick and satisfying culmination. So why do people continue to tear their hair out at having to wait a little longer? Enjoy the slow build up, eventually we will get there, and if not, who cares? Enjoy the ride.

Read article

Have since read and can say it's excellent. I support a team another team from another code that won the comp after a 72 year wait. I was 2 when started supporting and 35 when they did it. Well worth the wait.

Love you bardi!

*removes Trevor's name from "the list"*

Cheers

"3 decades of supporting Spurs have shown me
its not about sucess " or something like that .

Since we are talking of mainly the Dark Ages of
the parasite kings Sugar, Lewis/Levy I get your point.
We have been fed a stavation diet of sivlerware so
that's your lot.
Believe me , there once was sunshine.

"3 decades of supporting Spurs have shown me
its not about sucess " or something like that .

Since we are talking of mainly the Dark Ages of
the parasite kings Sugar, Lewis/Levy I get your point.
We have been fed a stavation diet of sivlerware so
that's your lot.
Believe me , there once was sunshine.
comrade, is your username a metaphor comparing Cuba in the days of soviet subsidies with Spurs in the pre-sugar times (with a subtext pun about sugar the export and sugar the person)? :llorisunsure:

very rocknroll, my fellow proletarian:avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom