Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a strange lad he is, against Newcastle he was good, average against West Ham and subsequently dropped. His demeanour when he was on the pitch today was telling, he had absolutely no interest in being there. I honestly don’t think he enjoys playing tough football matches, that’s up to him but it’s obvious that for all his talent he has no future in this league.
Incidentally I was at the game and watched him closely, the positions he was taking up were bizarre

Sport.es are speculating in that Xavi & Barca may be interested in Ndombele. I doubt it - for 2 main reasons. 1) are are still skint, 2) I doubt he's got the work ethics to fit Barca's profile.
But, if it is true that Barca are after him maybe a swap deal about Frankie de Jong (who's performed as expected so far) could be possible...

Sport.es are speculating in that Xavi & Barca may be interested in Ndombele. I doubt it - for 2 main reasons. 1) are are still skint, 2) I doubt he's got the work ethics to fit Barca's profile.
But, if it is true that Barca are after him maybe a swap deal about Frankie de Jong (who's performed as expected so far) could be possible...

Levy never gives freebies

Sport always talk shit. Worse than The Sun and Tuttosport.

I could see it

His game fits LaLiga moreso than the Premier League

Lets see what Conte can do with him
I have thought about this. I don’t really know much about Conte’s style other than what I can get from the press. That seems to suggest he is a no bullshit, hard driver of his team. He does not abide poor performances.

This actually could be disastrous for someone like Ndombele who is very much a player whose performance seems to be connected to his morale. If he gets put to the side he will have a hard time getting back into the team.

I don’t know….he is the one squad member I feel could have potential difficulties with Conte.

He was crap under Poch. Crap under Jose. Crap under Mason. Crap under Nuno.
Let's hope 5th time lucky and he realises his obvious potential and also puts in regular 90 minute shifts under Conte.

Back
Top Bottom