Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unbelievable that this guy is still going to take us for 2,500,000 big macs.
Still £12,000,000 on his contract.
There really should be some way of having a performance clause in contracts.
Disgraceful from this wastrel.
Caveat emptor, epitomised.

Awful research on his transfer, it was known he was lazy and wouldn't put a shift in.
If we are to spend big on players we need to be much more careful.
I can handle players being shit but I cannot bare players making no effort.

I remember him arriving for pre-season training for this current season.

Overweight and looked so disinterested in being there.

If he waddles in looking similar in July, Ange should just tell him "Fuck off, mate"

Every time this thread is refreshed, I pray that we've managed to offload this waster. But my hopes are dashed every time.
I know it's not good business, but the sooner we get him out of the door, the better.
I don't think I've ever disliked a player so much, whilst still wearing our shirt, as this one.
Like peter merison peter merison , it's the lack of effort for four years that ticks me off. Where's his own personal pride in all of this?

N’Dombele and Lo Celso just indicates Poch had a real blind spot with player acquisition.

His two biggest transfers have been a huge waste of money.

True, although in the modern game that should be totally irrelevant. Top clubs now have scouting operations that identify players that fit the managers system then the manager along with the DoF obviously ok it. If the structure in place is good it should more than cover any managers blind spot. At the time of Poch we had Steve Hitchen.

Galatasaray top of the league by 4 points.

Ndombele's wages likely 'heavily' ;) incentive-based (appearance fee, etc.) so Galatasaray are under no obligation to give him a run-out, up 3-0.

Something he has absolutely nothing to do with.
Q1DHsA4.png

Back
Top Bottom