Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very little mention on here of how bad the atmosphere was on Saturday. The performance certainly wasn't an excuse. The kick-off time certainly wasn't an excuse (3 pm Saturday should help the atmosphere). Was the first time this season I've managed to get a ticket in the PL lower (block 34) and it was absolutely dead around me.

So what do you think happened? Something to do with the ballot system? The shit away support? Our form?

Very little mention on here of how bad the atmosphere was on Saturday. The performance certainly wasn't an excuse. The kick-off time certainly wasn't an excuse (3 pm Saturday should help the atmosphere). Was the first time this season I've managed to get a ticket in the PL lower (block 34) and it was absolutely dead around me.

So what do you think happened? Something to do with the ballot system? The shit away support? Our form?
Worst atmosphere of the season. Fair few empty seats arround the ground especially Park Lane upper and West Upper. Noticed some of the Park Lane upper filled after about 30 mins but still many sests not taken. Just think people couldn't be arsed as it was Swansea as at no point before, during and after did it get going. Not one goal was celabrated with a yiddo.
As you mentioned the Swansea lot were shite as well, on par with Fulham away support.

Worst atmosphere of the season. Fair few empty seats arround the ground especially Park Lane upper and West Upper. Noticed some of the Park Lane upper filled after about 30 mins but still many sests not taken. Just think people couldn't be arsed as it was Swansea as at no point before, during and after did it get going. Not one goal was celabrated with a yiddo.
As you mentioned the Swansea lot were shite as well, on par with Fulham away support.
I think it shows that we are going to struggle with support issues for a few years with Wembley and the new Stadium. It is no surprise as I can remember when we were rebuilding one of the stands and only had 3 sides. It just was not the same.

Back
Top Bottom