Supporters Trust

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we protest outside of the stadium it will be done and forgotten by the next game. Stadium protests very rarely work. They are more or less pointless.

The protests that do work are concerted efforts aimed at the training grounds. Where you disrupt the daily business. There's a reason that fan groups that feel ignored and want their voices heard target their respective training centers. It hits closer to home for the club.

It also needs to be more than just a one and done thing. It needs to be treated like a strike.
Only one man for the job!

mike-lynch-rmt.gif

If we protest outside of the stadium it will be done and forgotten by the next game. Stadium protests very rarely work. They are more or less pointless.

The protests that do work are concerted efforts aimed at the training grounds. Where you disrupt the daily business. There's a reason that fan groups that feel ignored and want their voices heard target their respective training centers. It hits closer to home for the club.

It also needs to be more than just a one and done thing. It needs to be treated like a strike.
Attack, attack. Attack, attack, attack

Don’t the club claim to have 43,000 ST holders ? Sorry if I got the number wrong. But that’s what I had in my mind.

Surely the score is irrelevant if the balance of the crowd actually do want to do something ?

One result a season don’t make.
No-one is leaving if we are winning 3-0

Have to say Rachel Martin from the Trust speaks very well.

Have to say Rachel Martin from the Trust speaks very well.
Having dealt with her in the past, I agree she is great at speaking, total shite at actually 'doing' though.

Tim vickery made an excellent point on why football should be looking after its "legacy fans"

If Saudia Arabia buys all the leading golfers then it buys golf. If Saudia Arabia buys all the leading players it doesn't buy football. Why because the club is ultimately more important than the player. Its the fans that generates the unique atmosphere they should be looked after.

Back
Top Bottom