Support.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This media attack on AVB is just getting more and more pathetic as the days go by. They seem to be doing everything in their power to bring the man down! Not that its any surprise but its getting beyond ridiculous.

Although its refreshing to see the team defending AVB publicly

Xenophobia is a big problem in British Sports Journalism.

This is why

Harry = Good and AVB = Bad.

Oh and they are all good chums with Harry, so don't want some cocky young chap coming in and doing better than their mate Harry.

To be fair, he showed equal disregard for the media. Something fans will be happy enough with, but will piss the red tops off to no end. He also knows how to spell longer words than they do.

The media had it in for Englishman Hoddle too... though that was partly self-inflicted by gHod himself!

I hate to say it, but the media who aren't Spurs fans (and I realise that still quite a lot of journos ARE, believe it or not) really DO seem to have it in for Spurs, and - Harry aside - whoever is in charge/plays for us... or do I just sound like a fan of any other 91 Clubs?

Back
Top Bottom