Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And there we have it. The so called, most influential football writer in England thinks we copied fucking Celtic. What a clueless cunt.

Look at that face, stare at it and tell me you don't get an urge to punch it. Smug, pompous, Self-righteousness, arrogant cunt.
A3I08xIA.jpg

And there we have it. The so called, most influential football writer in England thinks we copied fucking Celtic. What a clueless cunt.

Look at that face, stare at it and tell me you don't get an urge to punch it. Smug, pompous, Self-righteousness, arrogant cunt.
A3I08xIA.jpg

I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion, I mean come on he has his arms crossed so obviously means business.

A3I08xIA.jpg

Henry winter , football expert who obviously knows nothing about Poch Managerial record against Pep. His job is to study the sport & has shown himself to be the hack we all thought he is.

Buffoon

Have to say I hate the Pep wankfest but at least he's not a horrible despicable bastard like Mourinho.
No excuses and blaming others. Very gracious in defeat.
Fair play to him.

Going to find it a bit harder than with Barca or Bayern, but he will have have the money.
Probably be spending more than he did at Bayern or Barca.

Have to say I hate the Pep wankfest but at least he's not a horrible despicable bastard like Mourinho.
No excuses and blaming others. Very gracious in defeat.
Fair play to him.

Going to find it a bit harder than with Barca or Bayern, but he will have have the money.
Probably be spending more than he did at Bayern or Barca.
I like the guy. Great manager & as you say, very gracious & courteous.
This league is different gravy to the other two he's managed in, where there are maybe 3 or 4 competitive teams. much harder in the PL.

And Mourinho is a cunt.

Yeah Pep been a gent. Press really tried to push the KDB absence with him but he just said one player doesn't make a difference.
Hope he ruins Moronho, Whinger, Cunte and Klopp.

I only watched the second half where we seemed to have only about 25% of the possession.
There was no outlet, no one up front to hold the ball up. I assume the first half was much better for us.

So you're suggesting that at in a match where you're the under dog and being 2-0 up, you would go gung ho and attack?

The game plan was obvious. Fernandinho said in mid week that the players were exhausted by the new managers methods. What a stupid thing to say.

The plan was to start off incredibly quick, to tire them right from the start, to get a head start then simply sit back, maybe counter, maybe get someone sent off. No point attacking at 2-0 up.

How many Spurs teams of the past have we seen 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 up and yet still go gung ho attack, only for it to massively back fire? Plenty. Give me maturity and professionalism any day.

It has been funny to watch the aftermath of this game. All sorts of commentators are begrudgingly waking up to the fact that, undefeated and second in the league, just one point off first, they can no longer ignore us. Make no mistake though LIVERPOOL IS SOARING on the back of their fifth penalty of the season, and Tottenham must have a serious problem of mentality because they fluffed a penalty.

Guys, this might be Liverpool's year! Is Tottingham Hotspur going to play the villain again in the media?

Last edited:
Henry winter , football expert who obviously knows nothing about Poch Managerial record against Pep. His job is to study the sport & has shown himself to be the hack we all thought he is.

Buffoon
Indeed. Click on Wiki and see that Poch's teams were well up for results v Pep in the past.

But to be fair, that was with those giants Español v the minnows of Barcelona, so nothing to get too fussed about I suppose.

Buffoon
Again with the Poch managerial record against Pep - you know he only won one game against him previously, don't you?
he lost and drew the rest. Its what you would expect with the gulf between the clubs, but it wasn't some magical hold over him.

Winter is one of the better football journalists in my opinion and when I have seen him on sky discussing the sport with other ex pro's and journo's he sounded like he knew his stuff.

Prior to this game everyone said that Celtic exposed that weakness in City's game, and we knew that if we stuck to our strengths we would do the same - and we did. So I'm not really sure why everyone is getting the arseholes with his reporting, apart from to say that there is little new in it, that hadn't been said by other people.

PS - I didn't mean again by you, other posters alluded to it as well.

It has been funny to watch the aftermath of this game. All sorts of commentators are begrudgingly waking up to the fact that, undefeated and second in the league, just one point off first, they can no longer ignore us. Make no mistake though LIVERPOOL IS SOARING on the back of their fifth penalty of the season, and Tottenham must have a serious problem of mentality because they fluffed a penalty.

Guys, this might be Liverpool's year! Is Tottingham Hotspur going to play the villain again in the media?

Liverpool are kind of similar to Leicester last season........everything seems to be just going right for them and they have a ridiculous un-balanced team full of players that individually are damaged goods or waifs and strays.

Back
Top Bottom