Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've warned you before, Mrs P.

I know you're excited, but this is no place for that type of language....
I have a massive confession to make, my language does get a bit flowery at games, I was so incensed by the ref at one stage, I stood up and called him the 'c' word, and you know how much I hate that word. I sat down very quickly and prayed that the stewards didn't hear me, I would never live down the shame.

Last edited:
I have a massive confession to make, my language does get a bit flowery at games, I was so incensed by the at one stage, I stood up and called him the 'c' word, and you know how much I hate that word. I sat down very quickly and prayed that the stewards didn't hear me, I would neve live down the shame.
That made me laugh out loud!

It would be worth the price of the plane ticket to have heard that!

Well no... but us having just demolished City... UNBEATEN and LEAGUE TITLE FAVOURITES... compared to their 93rd minute handball goal against relegation fodder Burrrrrnleh means we're still only a point apart.... the two victories almost don't deserve that same amount of points.... and yet there they are... STILL lingering like a fart in a lift...
Their win and our win were MILES apart in terms of effort and psychological effect...
And yet we still both got 3 points.
As and when we go into the final few matches... I fucking hope we're further apart that these points gained today.

'Cos ours were fully well deserved... whereas theirs were pretty much like mugging a 95 year old widow at midnight.... on her doorstep
.. having followed her home from bingo and snatched the front door keys out if her hand... and spitting on her as you leave with her life savings!
We will beat Burnley away ( no disrespect go them) but not too many teams will beat City at hone. Massive 3 points today and not a bad performance either.

So much disrespect from the cunts in the MOTD2 studio. I'll include baby faced assassin Jenas in that too - his Wanyama comment was fucken ridiculous. Saying Wanyama hasn't really settled in and that this is the good performance us fans have been waiting for. Wtf - Wanyama has been one of our best players this season. Fucken Ian Wright too, praise through gritted teeth. Stupid lookin unit

Every time I see Wright , I wonder who told him that the Harold Lloyd glasses was a good look

I have a massive confession to make, my language does get a bit flowery at games, I was so incensed by the ref at one stage, I stood up and called him the 'c' word, and you know how much I hate that word. I sat down very quickly and prayed that the stewards didn't hear me, I would never live down the shame.
r11f4sh.jpg

Massive positive reaction from Spurs fans around the globe on twitter. Smashing City has made everyones week! COYS

Back
Top Bottom