Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris 8/10
Walker 9/10
Toby 9/10
Jan 9/10
Rose 10/10 (for pissing Sterling off)
Wanyama 9/10
Alli 8/10
Sissoko 7/10
Eriksen 9/10
Lamela 8/10 :kaneear:
Son 9/10

Completely bossed them. Fantastic team performance and it could've been more. Poch made Pep look the schoolboy.

COYS
No way on Gods green earth was Lamela better than Sissoko today. Absoultely no way.

VJPU2vg.png

OK ok ok ...

Danish studio hosts bringing us down to earth again:

"... This Spurs team today is almost Liverpool-esque, you can see how the are taking elements from Liverpools style and utilising it well..."

:dembele:

No way on Gods green earth was Lamela better than Sissoko today. Absoultely no way.

Opinions are just like.. you know the rest. Won't bicker about anything today - we were brilliant and we are so desperate for arguments that we are arguing who was the least good. You do as you please but I'm going to enjoy our performance! :dierpochhug:

This is the season for a few select sporting clubs who have not won a title for a long time to win one!
Western Bulldogs, Cronulla and COYS

What a result! Leaving the game jubilated.

Most of my predictions turn out to be right, but I have to say that I thought we would struggle this season with the strengthening of other sides. But, fuck me, am I happy to admit I am so far a perveyor of bullshit. It seems Poch truly is the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom