Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I heard that and thought what a Cunt.. Guess i'll have to take it back..( didn't realise he is a Sutton fan)
It's all i've ever heard him talk about tbh... but yeah, he called it 0-0, I thought he was trying to be funny...
turns out he was deadly serious. and 100% correct!

smug cunt! never liked him!

*sigh*

Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko , go and get the guitar WoolwichFanTV.

BBb_-TRCEAInyHq.jpg

Do you know what, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Every fucking match thread you're in here moaning. Every single one.

Btw, we are above Woolwich.

Stop pretending to be a Spurs fan. We all know you aren't.

I didn't comment in the last one and barely commented in the City one and didn't comment at all in the one before that. Christ, that's some every.

We played shit, I'm sorry it's difficult for you to accept that and that your "Love for the shirt" makes you think we played incredible.

You're on an internet forum for a football club, get off your horse mate. Oh no, you insulted my fandom, what ever shall I do? Shit, I'll do the same, tell me if this hurts. YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN.

Did that work? That was all I've got. I hope it did...maybe? No. Damn.

Don't any of you fuckers forget our last 10 games read:

8 wins
2 draws

Considering the slow start to the season it's irrelevant. You can't start off that slow and then be just good, you need to be incredible if you want to catch up that space.

The team at top during Xmas usually wins the league. If we had a 3 point lead, that form would be great. But we don't, we're now 9 points behind and it's not good enough to win the title unfortunately.

Top 4 is now our aim.

So you gonna blame people who werent even on the pitch for the crap first hour?
Be honest Sammy, as the was going on were you at least once excited that a certain player on our bench could def change the game?

If we had that player Son would have been off as early as 46th minute. Poor recruitment last summer cost us points today.

I think we have to be realistic, top 4 is our aim again. Finish above Woolwich and in the top 4 and I'm having a party. A decent cup run would be the cherry on the cake, but the priority is still the league for me.

Back
Top Bottom