Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking fuming at that refereeing performance. He's been so one sided it's criminal. Every single time they broken up our flow with a foul he's either not given it or been ridiculously lenient!

Every time we breath in their direction it's a fucking foul. Disgraceful!

Pudgy little cunt is on the make

What the fuck are the officials playing at the ref Mason doesn't appear to want upset Moyes' feelings and how on earth was they only 2 mins time added on?

I'd bring Wimmer on for Son.

Kane
Alli - Eriksen
Davies - Dembele - Wanyama - Walker
Wimmer - Alderweireld - Dier
Vorm​

Views so far:

Toothless up top.....one shot from outside the box. Far from long shots ruining our attacks, this is a game someone needs to have a dig. How many times have we had a chance and tried to play it in even more......where do they want the ball, 30cm from the line before its ok to shoot?

Anyone who thinks Defoe couldnt do a job for us is having a laugh.......schooling Toby while Kane is nowhere to be seen against the bottom teams CBs

Son doing my nut in but will probably score 2 goals in the last ten minutes and I will forget that I think he's crap again.

3 at the back was good, like, once. Please stop it now.

The ref is yet another utter, utter cunt.

Please Spurs just put this game to fucking bed. Please.

Dembele still definitely feeling the Rodwell challenge I reckon - his performance dipped considerably after that.

Truth is we haven't done anything first half. Failed to trouble their back 3. I think this is a game to suit Janssen. Let him bully their defence and get Kane some room.
Don't think he'll take of Son and go a version of 442
Wanyama in front of defence Eriksen Dembele and then Dele Jansen and Kane

Back
Top Bottom