Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB: If you beat Woolwich, I will give you Gallas for free. You're collecting French players, yes?

AP (on cellphone): John, tell the boys we really need to win on Sunday.

AP: We're gonna throw the match 4:0....
AVB: Really? If you do that, we can throw our match too (0:1), so at least Sunderland get their season's immense ambition fulfilled....

Getting back to the subject of the OP, I now feel serenely calm about this game, I know the scum will win, I know we have EL, we can sit back and enjoy the game, sing for the shirt, and applaud the team on their lap of honour, and generally have a good time. The lads have done well this season against the odds. Europa League isn't that bad, but if AVB's really going for silverware next year, focus on the FA Cup instead. 3rd round entry, straight knockout, no scum parachuting down from a bigger competition half way through, Saturday games, and (barring replays) single fixtures.

Getting back to the subject of the OP, I now feel serenely calm about this game, I know the scum will win, I know we have EL, we can sit back and enjoy the game, sing for the shirt, and applaud the team on their lap of honour, and generally have a good time. The lads have done well this season against the odds. Europa League isn't that bad, but if AVB's really going for silverware next year, focus on the FA Cup instead. 3rd round entry, straight knockout, no scum parachuting down from a bigger competition half way through, Saturday games, and (barring replays) single fixtures.
You say that now. But we all know Newcastle will get an early goal only for the scum to get two in the last ten minutes

I don't know how relevant this is for people, but for those stuck at home without Sky, you can currently get a free day pass for Now TV, which you could activate for tomorrow. Just go to thesundaytimes.co.uk/nowtv for details. COYS.

:dawson: :avblol: :adegrin2:

For some reason I have a play-off game for my football team that kicks off at half 4 so I miss all the football. Can't say I'm that disappointed actually. The game is for the league title anyway so it's more important.

Everybody there is nothing to fear. I just finished playing FIFA 13 and we beat Sunderland 2-0 with goals from Bale and Ade. I then play Woolwich with Newcastle and promptly score an equalizer in the 89' minute to draw 2-2. Who knew FIFA 13 can be so spursy...

:adebaehug: :freundgoal:

ATM I'm calm as I was before we played Stoke. But I will be very agitated during the game as normal. I think we've got about 30% chance of top 4, which is more than I thought Wigan had of winning the FA Cup last week.

If we go ahead while Woolwich are still drawing, oh boy will I be decidedly uncalm :)

Back
Top Bottom