Sunderland Fanzine looking for a Spurs contributor for match preview.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell I got all excited when I saw Funky Bri I was imagining a filthy Mackem Brittany or Brianne, something like below.... but no of course its boring old Brian

:pochsulk:

c501a8bc1a4917e94c62bf67067645b4.jpg

gibbs131 says he volunteers but is too shy to say. Private message him for it, I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that he is the voice of this site, our club and all that is spursy.

You forget ole Gibbsy freely admits he knows next to nothing about other teams apart from what they do vs us. I'd be a terrible choice. I use all of my brain grapes to obsess about Spurs only. I'd be a terrible pundit, writer, manager or general football quiz bloke.

I don't google players and pretend I know all about them like others obviously do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom