Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Buy someone you bald tight fisted twat!

oh he did. Bergvall

call the midwife GIF by PBS

Spurs may go back for him or Lloyd Kelly this summer I reckon. Both can play LB, and with Sessegnon highly likely to leave Spurs will need a back-up (well, I know, Davies can also play as LB)

Tottenham Hotspur are said to have made advances in January to lure one defender away from Liverpool.

Ange Postecoglou's side eventually settled on a deal to sign Genoa's Radu Dragusin, with Eric Dier and Davinson Sanchez both departing for Bayern Munich and Galatasaray respectively.

It is thought Postecoglou admired Joe Gomez's versatility across the backline given his enquires earlier this year, with injuries plaguing Tottenham's early-season title hopes

Spurs may go back for him or Lloyd Kelly this summer I reckon. Both can play LB, and with Sessegnon highly likely to leave Spurs will need a back-up (well, I know, Davies can also play as LB)

Tottenham Hotspur are said to have made advances in January to lure one defender away from Liverpool.

Ange Postecoglou's side eventually settled on a deal to sign Genoa's Radu Dragusin, with Eric Dier and Davinson Sanchez both departing for Bayern Munich and Galatasaray respectively.

It is thought Postecoglou admired Joe Gomez's versatility across the backline given his enquires earlier this year, with injuries plaguing Tottenham's early-season title hopes
Lloyd Kelly is completely ordinary...and we're trying to be extraordinary!

Joe Gomez would be a bit of a weird one. He's versatile but injured a lot, and doesn't seem to excel anywhere he plays. He's one of them players you would take on a free, or on the cheap, as a squad player all day long. But doesn't get you excited at all.

Lloyd Kelly is completely ordinary...and we're trying to be extraordinary!
If Spurs signed Kelly he would only be 2nd or 3rd choice LB.
And he would be 4th or even 5th - choice CB for just 1 season - and then Phillips should be ready to step in and maybe Dorrington as well.
So you can't expect Spurs to sign an extraordinary player in this situation.

And he would be 4th or even 5th - choice CB for just 1 season - and then Phillips should be ready to step in and maybe Dorrington as well.
Why waste money on him? There are more important things to spend on....

Nah, the more I watch of him the more confident I am that Philips simply isn't going to make it here.

Far too wooden and not particularly good on the ball. Will make a mighty profit on him though.

Dorrington is the one.

Kvara makes a pittance compared to Eze’s new contract. Napoli surely aren’t going to cash in on Kvara and Oshimen in the same window.
I reckon that Eze (fee and wages combined) will be considerably more than Kvara and Kvara is 2.5 years younger. The only advantage Eze has is a homegrown status for which I’m going to be forced to pay a huge premium.
No brainer for me.
Hi Daniel!

:levystare:

Was scrolling through some line-ups for tonight s European games.

And see that Ajax have a lad namned Branco Van den Boomen on the bench!

I mean, sign him up!

Charlie Day Ok GIF

Back
Top Bottom