Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always liked Pav and don’t think he was given the opportunity to be a regular. Pav was not a shit striker.

Clinging to the last vestiges of the 442 era didn't help some of our STs in that period.

.......Which is why the VVD & Crouch combo was actually relatively effective.

I’ve watched a lot more closely over the last few months and I think he has went back the way. I thought he was a decent player when he went on loan to palace but all I see a steady Eddie. Not shit at anything but not good at anything. He’s Skippy with just a bit more but if we spent £50 million on him then someone should be shot.
Kind of has the James milner about him not as technical as his teammates but still good enough and will run his bollocks off.

Managers love a player like him.

Would be a decent squad player but we need better if we want to go up a level.

No we really don't. Your post are thousands more than anyone else in less time.It's 4.42am on your time stamp. You never do anything else it seems. Seriously its too much.

lol You think I give a solitary fuck 😆

Thanks for the concern, if you were really that concerned you'd PM me rather than one-up and belittle it, the fact that you have 3k posts less than me and you post as much as me suggests you should probably heed your own advice :thumbup:

lol You think I give a solitary fuck 😆

Thanks for the concern, if you were really that concerned you'd PM me rather than one-up and belittle it, the fact that you have 3k posts less than me and you post as much as me suggests you should probably heed your own advice :thumbup:
No we have had this before. ILL NEVER PM you. I care...but honestly not that much. Like when you hold open a door for a stranger it's courtesy but it's not really that deep...

.And you know the crazy bit, as I write this because I'm soppy, I'm starting to actually worry that shouldn't be half concerned? But no, I think it's okay and as it's meant in a spirit of good natured banter I'm going hope that you are indeed fine. Even if I do genuinely think you shouldn't be on at 442am.

No we have had this before. ILL NEVER PM you. I care...but honestly not that much. Like when you hold open a door for a stranger it's courtesy but it's not really that deep...

.And you know the crazy bit, as I write this because I'm soppy, I'm starting to actually worry that shouldn't be half concerned? But no, I think it's okay and as it's meant in a spirit of good natured banter I'm going hope that you are indeed fine. Even if I do genuinely think you shouldn't be on at 442am.

If it's not that deep then why do you feel the need to keep going on about it lol

And why do you only bring it up when you feel you are being attacked, if you're worried about my personal being and the fact I spend too much time on here it has 0 relevance to transfer stories, it's just a bit of a strange way to behave and make me think you're trying to belittle, you're not slick mate :sonpoint:

But if you're genuine don't worry about me I'm good trust me, if you really wanna know why I'm not concerned and why I'm always seemingly on here then PM me and I'll fill you in otherwise rest this nonsense.

Anyone who still wants to waste 40 plus million on Gallagher still then I don't trust their judgement. And yes I'm including Ange Postecoglou in this. Levy leave the scouting to Paratici
Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher says he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge. The 24-year-old England international has 18 months left on his contract and has been linked with a move to Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

Why bother with him if the above is correct?
We want players who want to play for the club, the fans and each other!

Back
Top Bottom