Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£40 million and getting 3 or 4 seasons out of him is good value nowadays if you ask me.

The striker market is just so shit, I'd rather try for him over a foreign player who hasnt played in the league before.
Agreed. Richarlison also needs to be kept at all costs

1472846435-oliver.gif
lol first negative post in stomps JT immediately believing it to be true

Happy Knock Out GIF by UFC

"Newcastle will definitely push on and finish above us now, they've surpassed us"

ENIC thread Summer 2023
"Where Poch dared, Jose will do"
"This window will be the one that finally sees us start competing regularly with Europe's elite"

Summer transfer thread. 2020

enter Joe's Hart and Rodon

Ange when the window opens

11929-1686044503.jpg

When the window closes after 2 months of being Levy'd

7016999-jeArm931.jpeg
Hey pal!

Can I ask, what would be your 10/10 window? And who would you like us to sign, realistic or not?

How much does levy need to spend in your mind to justify ‘backing the manager’ in your opinion?

Thanks!

Hey pal!

Can I ask, what would be your 10/10 window? And who would you like us to sign, realistic or not?

How much does levy need to spend in your mind to justify ‘backing the manager’ in your opinion?

Thanks!

I expect you was one of the 23 posters who voted the Rodon / Hart window 10/10

:sonlol:

I like Toney but can't help think that we have a chance at him because it seems like other clubs have turned their back on him also Ange is meant to have a no dickhead policy and his previous history suggests anything but that going by that logic, seems like more of an opportunistic signing, would rather we go for someone younger and someone with a higher ceiling.

It was great to see Ian Wright on MotD Saturday night agreeing with what the more sensible among us have been saying for years. That Levy hasn't backed his previous managers. He went on to say that he needs to change this approach and seriously back Ange this summer if we are to have a chance of progressing.

Yes, he's a gooner. But a gooner that most sensible Spurs fans respect.

Interesting summer ahead. Let's all hope Wrighty's words are heeded.

It was great to see Ian Wright on MotD Saturday night agreeing with what the more sensible among us have been saying for years. That Levy hasn't backed his previous managers. He went on to say that he needs to change this approach and seriously back Ange this summer if we are to have a chance of progressing.

Yes, he's a gooner. But a gooner that most sensible Spurs fans respect.

Interesting summer ahead. Let's all hope Wrighty's words are heeded.
See FOK FOK .... 'bald man bad'.

Back
Top Bottom