Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/bbcsport/status/1783483504262549580?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Get 'em signed, both of them.

The Leeds fans will be thinking, "Don't leave me this way".
[/QUOTE]
My brother is a Leeds fan and says Summerville is the best player in that League? I thought Winks would have won that?

I genuinely think we should try for both in a double deal. Flog Hojbjerg Locelso Sess send Werner back. Massive advantage they know the league and can hit the ground running. We need more footballers real players not lungs on legs in the team.

this 100%

not enough good great close control attacking technical players in our squad

maddison and sometimes bentancur and that's it

I'd add Son to that list. Hojberg is well worth keeping if it is up for the current role.

Son, great player, great finisher but I wouldn't class him as a great technical player. think you pass him the ball and there's a good chance of him failing to trap/control it , nor would i expect him to be able to dribble his way out of trouble or through a defender unless it was through pure acceleration

No, was saying I'd probably put Son in the "technically great, attacking players" list.

I'd keep Son. And I'd keep Hjberg if he is fine with his role. He's been a really good sub this season tbf

Fair,Son belongs there as well for sure but he’s good in specific situations.

I think Hojberg is better technically in some aspects than he gets credited for. Just has the turning circle of a London bus.

Back
Top Bottom