Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not backing levy up here but we did sign a replacement for Kane and that was Richie. We’ve also signed an attacking mid on madders and we’ve signed a top centre half too. Richie was obviously a huge mistake but stop acting like we haven’t spent money. We have

So you're saying we wouldn't have signed a centre half or an attacking midfielder unless we sold Kane? Then tell me... what was the point in building the new stadium? Wasn't that supposed to put us in the big time? But here we are having to sell our best ever player just to make essential squad purchases.

It was clear to everyone except Levy that Richarlison is shite. Going from Kane to that useless lump is like ditching a supermodel to date a cross-eyed, toothless old hag.

Not getting in another top striker is not just negligence, it's fucking sabotage.

You would have thought the highest paid chairman in the league would have done something to help us. But as always, it's a big fat no.

If we get that cunt Gallagher and help those fuck bags with their ffp hole whilst simultaneously stifling Sarr’s development I’ll be really fucked off

Gallagher will be at the expense of Skipp and Hojberg, Sarr can play the 6 role which Gallagher can’t as 6 in Ange’s team needs elite ball control.

Only Bissouma, Sarr and possibly Bentancur have the skillset for a deep lying midfielder who can progress the ball and is press resistant. I don’t see Gallagher being suited for that.

Who remembers when we were worried about Madrids buyback clause?

Chris Pratt Laugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

If we get that cunt Gallagher and help those fuck bags with their ffp hole whilst simultaneously stifling Sarr’s development I’ll be really fucked off
I keep seeing that we view him as a replacement for PEH, which is absolute nonsense.
They’re both completely different players and if we do replace PEH with him, not only would it stifle the likes of Sarr’s development as you say, it would also leave us completely fucked if Bissouma picks up an injury as we have nobody who can play that 6 role as he has the first few games.

This club man honestly just makes zero sense.

Does this mean United can sent Reguilon back in January? If true, that’s horrible piece of business
Depends if he does well or not. If he does well, there's not many bigger shop windows than United's starting XI, and we'll probably be able to sell him in January. If he plays like shit though, we're fucked.

You just know reguilon is going to fail the medical the way things are going
Know nothing about Lloyd Kelly, but reeks of last minute panic and potentially adding to our collection of deadwood and the same issues that go along with same will rise again.
Honest to god I am glad I do not live in UK and go to games as I might be plotting Levys mysterious disappearance at this stage.

OI Poundland what’s going on?

You cannot be as thick as you have pretended to be for 23 years
Mr Byrite predates Poundland

He’s a Poundland Mike Ashley. He’s picked some truly awful managers, idiots like Nuno, Shitwood and Santini who were ill suited and miles out of their depth, but all are more authentic and impactful than levy himself….. ‘once upon a time I failed my a levels’ said the meek, bald human.

Piss off u cunt

Back
Top Bottom