Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

90 min have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are one of several clubs across Europe who have their eye on Borussia Monchengladbach’s Manu Kone and Nice’s Khephren Thuram.

Kone and Thuram have both shone in the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 respectively this season and while the former has already won a senior cap for France, it appears only a matter of time before the latter also breaks into the Les Blues set-up.
This is one of those articles designed to make Liverpool fans feel superior.

90 min have claimed that Tottenham Hotspur are one of several clubs across Europe who have their eye on Borussia Monchengladbach’s Manu Kone and Nice’s Khephren Thuram.

Kone and Thuram have both shone in the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 respectively this season and while the former has already won a senior cap for France, it appears only a matter of time before the latter also breaks into the Les Blues set-up.
Liverpool strongly linked with both the last week. Seen more of Thuram, good fit for the PL I think, him and MacAllister would be a good summer of business for them

After a bit of Youtube scouting I'd say Thuram is the superior player.

I know I've written this before but still.... €3m was all Fenerbahçe paid for him back in 2021. And Spurs had been scouting him and apparently, Son had recommended him ...
Chosen as the best defender in Seri A this season.

I know I've written this before but still.... €3m was all Fenerbahçe paid for him back in 2021. And Spurs had been scouting him and apparently, Son had recommended him ...

Doesn't mean he'd have done as well at Spurs, but yeah we still dropped the ball on that one.

Same applies to his Napoli teammate Kvara.

Could've had both for a combined 15mil ish, let that sink in.

Tottenham Hotspur are ready to make a second approach for Thierry Small after the defender’s loan spell at St Mirren from Southampton, a report has claimed.

I didn't even know we made a first approach for him.

Anyone know why the link says record-breaking-defender?
All about the Scottish Prem these days mate. St Mirren are no push overs. This guy is the nuts. YouTube said so.

Yup, definitely think someone from the club told The Sun we are chasing Celtics 28 year old striker
Fuck me. The cost of putting Furuhashi on a stadium replica shirt is not to be laughed @. At £1.50 a letter….blimey.

( whisper this one. But when I first looked I thought it said Furrygashi 😉 )

Celtic have a CB who looks good on the ball.

Carter-Vickers He has won back to back league titles. Always in the SPFA team of the season. Hopefully someone has been scouting him. I am sure I saw him somewhere before ?

Last edited:

Hashed and rehashed.
We offered more than Fener paid. They wanted 10m from us and the club wouldn’t pay a 200% Premier League tax.

Back
Top Bottom