Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't mean Napoli would be happy to sell him for 75mil though. Napoli knows how to sell. They rinsed Juventus off Pogba selling fee for fecking Higuain who then sharply declining. Got 50mil for Jorginho. It's hard to believe, they would sell Osimhen for less than Darwin Nunez who is less proven. IMO Osimhen would be at least in the same price bracket as Lautaro Martinez if he's available for sale. And that's a big if.
All of that was pre-Covid. IMO, Osimhen would cost more than Nunez, probably about 80m euros, which would be less than Inter apparently want for Martinez.

Getting both would cost less than either Bastoni or Torres too and I would honestly prefer Ndicka than either tbh, I think he is more suited to the PL.

I haven't watched any of Ndicka myself; however, last year of his contract, so surely there's a deal there. Also would perhaps free up funds for other positions.

I imagine the thinking is for an advantage over the other teams regarding rest periods, forgetting that it's a small pool of elite players not playing in the World Cup.
Better way of mitigating risk of fatigue is get a bigger squad of good players that the managers trusts and rotate them which is what we are doing - imo

Don’t make me post the average point total for 4th place. Stop making stuff up.

Oh wait I couldn’t help myself. With 71 points, we’d have finished 4th in the previous 3 seasons and 5 of the last 7. I stopped checking by that point.

I'm genuinely surprised. Felt like a bit of a slog for long periods last season until the final few weeks. I'm not one of those weirdos who doubles down when proven to be wrong so thanks for putting me right!

Back
Top Bottom