Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol at that but on a serious note, Ndombele has the potential to be a great player if he puts his head down, ups his fitness and plays consistently. He’s proven that he has the class IMO but obviously not the finished product or player we need right now in his current state. On his day, starting 11 for me.

If it's anything like a trophy coming home to England then we have nothing to worry about...

HugeAnxiousArctichare-max-1mb.gif
Nice knowing you

Are there any attainable PL defenders we're sleeping on who could be great for us in the right circumstances?

I dunno, Mee. Dunk, Mings, Mina, Godfrey, Lascells, Schaar? etc

I wouldn't take any of those tbh, especially if the goal is to have a leader next to Romero. The only player who'd be realistic from within the PL is Tarkowski. I would have said Jonny Evans as well, but with Fofana's injury Leicester will have no interest at any price, Levy would pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom