Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a DP would the transfer fee be negotiated with LAFC or with the league?

I know for a normal player it’s a question for the league but I think those fees go to the individual team now. Or am I getting that confused with the HGP rules?

MLS really sucks for making armchair DoF-ing fun for fans.
LAFC, but the league gets a cut.

I thought he had a lot of potential. Hopefully this isn't a Chelski selling deBruyne or Salah scenario in a few years.

Had a lot of potential aged 18 when first arrived, but minimal playing time until sent to Villareal - and now aged 23 with one seasons experience where he's still making errors - so better younger options elsewhere.

Needed more playing time 2 and 3 years ago to get to the level Spurs players need to be

Had a lot of potential aged 18 when first arrived, but minimal playing time until sent to Villareal - and now aged 23 with one seasons experience where he's still making errors - so better younger options elsewhere.

Needed more playing time 2 and 3 years ago to get to the level Spurs players need to be
Completely agree, if he was sent on loan much earlier he may have ironed out the glaring errors in his game. Foyth is still several years away from being good enough, even for Villarreal he was consistently making mistakes. Has potential but badly handled.

There is no money to spend apparently so what do you think we'll be offering - minstrels? galaxy counters?
Feelings Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom