Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why on God's green earth would Atletico want Trippier? They are defensive monsters. He's good for one balls up every game.
I think that the defensive system of Atlético is what makes their defenders so great, so getting Trippier and integrating him into that philosophy could perhaps transform him into a better defender

He is much younger though and has got a contract until 2023, I can't see them selling him for £20m.

They won't - which is why we should not even be interested.

Spanish Tom Carroll.

We don't need him.

NDombele is the one we need to throw all our resources at.

I think that the defensive system of Atlético is what makes their defenders so great, so getting Trippier and integrating him into that philosophy could perhaps transform him into a better defender
Doubt it would make much difference. Trippier can't defend to save his life. He has one or two good defensive displays per season.

Doubt it would make much difference. Trippier can't defend to save his life. He has one or two good defensive displays per season.
He gets caught out a lot per season yes, but I believe a drill sergeant like Simeone is capable of doing it.
Or let me perhaps rephrase it differently: Simeone might be Trippier's best chance at becoming good defensively

Perez: Senor Daniel, I would like to buy Eriksen for 70 million por favor

Levy: How about 100 million + the Ryanair ticket? :levywtf:

Perez: Now what if I include Bale in the deal Daniel, te gusta?

Levy: Then we have a deal at 130 million + 2 Ryanair tickets :levylol:

(Seriously though I would like Bale back, but I can't see it happening in a financially responsible way)

I don't understand why we keep being linked with this player, he said it himself last month that he wants to be a one club legend like Totti

Perez: Senor Daniel, I would like to buy Eriksen for 70 million por favor

Levy: How about 100 million + the Ryanair ticket? :levywtf:

Perez: Now what if I include Bale in the deal Daniel, te gusta?

Levy: Then we have a deal at 130 million + 2 Ryanair tickets :levylol:

(Seriously though I would like Bale back, but I can't see it happening in a financially responsible way)

Eriksen + CASH... + Bales mental wages? ......Hell nooooooooooo!

So if Liverpool sign him they'll be paying with Eriksen too? Can't see DL havin' that! :pritchardeyes:

Back
Top Bottom