Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's talk sport, but they seem pretty confident that the Woolwich deal is not done.

https://talksport.com/football/5831...lippe-coutinho-barcelona-premier-league-loan/

Love your metaphors. Like me, you must be a foodie.
Pedigree-Complete-Adult-Wet-Dog-Food-Cans

I actually like the guy a lot...sure, he has anger issues...but at least he has passion, he's a notch above those bots who just spout the same old shite every post...
I just wish he didn't take every discussion quite so personally and feel the need to ram the point home so much. The good points get lost in the endless diatribe. Having said that he is not alone on this forum for doing that.

Fuckwitules:

I would urge to apply caution here!

This one is from a different connection. I did hear through him last week, that we were trying/going to try to see if we could do a loan agreement with option for Coutinho. I didn’t take much notice. But seeing it’s out there, I may as well throw it out there.

Regarding GLC, to be very honest with you all, i really fear for my precious Nads. And I from now on (either way) curb my excitement. And I fully respect all the ‘optimistic’ ratings. Daniel Levy, and ENIC as a whole need to FIX this before window closes. I am confident it will likely be BF & Sess, which weakens us. Yes Betis has pissed about, but time to bite the bullet and do that deal also.

Crystal Palace interested in three of our players, which I won’t name here. But if?! Which I have no confidence, we agreed 1-2 players to them, then slim chance of a surprise. But honestly do not hold your breath!

In a fucking astonishing coincidence, the moment Coutinho reports are hitting the media, Hercules apparently got wind of us enquiring about loaning him but didn't happen to mention it. We all believe him, right folks?

source.gif

I got wind of the VDV deal way back in 1974 but I decided to keep it to myself ....... UNTIL NOW !!!

I don't see why Eriksen would say yes to Man United but no to a host of other clubs. Surely he's better off at Juve, Atleti, Bayern, Dortmund etc?
They're all CL regulars.

United are a clusterfuck. If he's going there it's because United are the only team to make an inquiry and Poch has had enough of his contract BS

This transfer window in American Psycho GIF form...

> Reported interest in Ndombele

b61ff6af1fe499a7245f859bfbaeb791.gif

> July 2nd - Ndombele and Clarke sign

giphy.gif

> Not just linked to Lo Celso, but Dybala

giphy.gif

> Reading 'ITK' tweets by Epllion

source.gif

> Final week: every single news source spouting regurgitated nonsense about Fernandes and Lo Celso

tumblr_mt05nnNRFq1qfz14uo1_500.gif

> Moves for Fernandes and Lo Celso break down over £10m and Eriksen goes to United

tumblr_p9nzfkDLed1s1v3r1o3_500.gif

> Jim White on deadline day: "And now we go over to Hotspur Way where that late late move for Ryan Sessegnon has fallen apart"

tumblr_mcofseRvcG1rjqs23o1_500.gif
Triffic

Imagine getting to this stage where we're sweating over Woolwich signing Coutinho on loan after having spent £72m of a £45m budget on Pepe.

Meanwhile we haven't even got Sessegnon over the line yet after months of haggling and are actively pimping Eriksen to United as the alternative of losing him for free is even worse.

Please, God, make the next two days better.

13ca4d1c2ed4e714c82cedc5b79f1566d21bc149910bf91825bd422396f9c065.jpg

Maybe Erisken to untied is a smoke screen by Levy so he can swoop in and steal Fernades without competition and we keep Erisken as well? on second thoughts that would involve spending money, where as selling Eriksen keeps us in the green..... :levywtf:

Definitely don't want Coutinho on loan. Good player but we should be buying players not loaning. Lo Celso and Fernandes please
if levy is being tight and doesn't want to pay the fee's for either of our targets then I would take Coutinho on loan.

Who knows what kind of song Poch could get out of him, they know each other well.

Back
Top Bottom