Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's really no correlation between logical-ness of arguments and post count.
I get it though, it's annoying to some people when posters seemingly come out of the woodwork to voice displeasure.
Anyways, as conversation is the lifeblood of this forum, I'm glad all these posters are posting rather than not.

I guess...but I remember when I joined after a lot of lurking and I just wish that these people contributed and didn't mean towards WUM or trolling...Maybe they don't even know they're doing it?

Playing the fucking depth would help.
sammyspurs sammyspurs has been saying this for months. It’s a squad game.
Am chilled about all this window business. No point in raising blood pressure or stress levels. The squad we have will go again. A year older & wiser. Maybe we will be luckier with injuries than we have been last couple of years. We are due a bit of fortune in that department.

Lost: absolutely nothing

Signed: Some of the best young talent in Europe to improved deals that should see them at Hotspur Way for many years. Kept our "rebels" onside.

People will melt because new toys are always better than old toys. But I think it's a marvelous window. Would fucking love to raise some silverware, thus christening the new ground and showing both barrels to the sky-travaganza that is the bullshit transfer industry.

:avbfu:

Christ every time I check into this thread about a 1000 pages have been added.

You need to be on crack to keep up at this point.
:pochshock:

I am on crack.... Still a few pages behind! :angryscouser:

Mind you, I keep getting sidetracked by the opium pipe....:chicco:

Why are they in danger of dissolving?

Because we didn’t buy an overrated Championship player?

Get real

I’m mildly disappointed but that’s all and confident of top 4
Why are they in danger of dissolving?

Because we didn’t buy an overrated Championship player?

Get real

I’m mildly disappointed but that’s all and confident of top 4

No because we havent improved the squad in any way and other teams round and about us have substantially. As such we're in danger of not making top 4 and players such as Kane and Eriksen are gonna want Champs League.

Lost: absolutely nothing

Signed: Some of the best young talent in Europe to improved deals that should see them at Hotspur Way for many years. Kept our "rebels" onside.

People will melt because new toys are always better than old toys. But I think it's a marvelous window. Would fucking love to raise some silverware, thus christening the new ground and showing both barrels to the sky-travaganza that is the bullshit transfer industry.

:avbfu:

Still a bit earlier, but a reborn Toby would be one of the best things I can imagine happening to the squad.

Can’t quite believe what has transpired - the Cullen comments really were the warning sign in hindsight. I’m a big Levy supporter but this cannot be defended - any other employee would be out of a job by now if they had performed to this level. It’s appears he becomes more cautious every landmark we go through - the first CL summer was almost a disaster saved by a last minute VDV deal. And now we go into the new stadium without making a signing - amazing. The board have had a truly appalling summer with stadium delay, failed stadium sponsorship and now zero signings. At least we have a nice new kit.........

RTNE.gif

didn't want signings anyway

Back
Top Bottom