Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DkKYJ1QXcAACWWt.jpg

The fucking state of some of these people.

The financial vision for this club, Levy's vision, is built on separating these people from unprecedented amounts of their money.

The customer is always right.

I’m a bit mental today. But it’s also a bit mental to think people in football are honest. When they are, just look at Rose, good things usually don’t follow.

I wouldn't expect him to throw his toys out of the pram, but if he was genuinely unhappy then he wouldn't say what he did - there's a lot in between that he could have said without disrespecting Levy or the club.

I GUESS there's always the chance that Toby will look at the current 'mood' at Man Utd, and consider it a bullet dodged... realise when he's well off, and knuckle down to give his 100% best to play for us!
:tobyarm:

Whaddaya we reckon guys.....

Guys.......?

GUYS??

....or am I being a naive old fool?:levylol:

To not sign anyone whether it be for first team football, youth academy, squad depth, etc when you only have 2 windows to sign people is a failure and we need to change the structure within our club. That said, it would be much worse for us to panic and buy a sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom