Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose is homegrown.
Leave KWP as left back second choice is also not very wise. He’s a right back.

It’s like a living nightmare I swear. Bad news after bad news with also some bad news on top.
Agreed. If we sell Rose and KWP is his replacement it is utter utter madness. We didn't have confidence in the kid to be a back up in his natural position, it would be an absolute shambles to then expect him to be our back up left back.

Jack Grealish is very disappointed and disillusioned that Aston Villa are refusing to sell him to Spurs, according to Sky sources.

We understand the midfield player was promised he could leave before Villa’s new owners arrived at the club last month.

Grealish has not given up on moving to Spurs and he is still hoping that Villa will let him move.

I guess the person suggesting it's the same as buying clothes from Primark.
Come of it, read my post again. I said the only rumour to sign is JG. Most majority of Spurs fans including me are expecting a signing who is ready to start and/or contribute to our best XI. We have done this all the time including Sanchez last season.....etc. JG is for the future and we always do this too.
If you are looking for argument go elsewhere I am not the type. If you are on club pay roll, also go elsewhere.
I am here for light hearted debate and a laugh.

One bad game and the fans will start getting on his back and his confidence will be at serious risk.

Speaks louder about a cross-section of our fanbase than it does our trf policy.

If we signed Sessengon (insert alt. 40m LWB if you prefer)... Would he get booed (or encouraged) by those cast as prone to booing KWP? After "one bad game" ....I doubt that?

Essentially what you're suggesting is KWP would be booed, not cos of age, nor player profile, nor lack of track record... No no no.... Simply a) to get back at Levy cos b) we didn't spend £40m to take the same punt on RS (or similar) instead..

All kinds of fucked up, right there.

Sadly, with the attitudes on display this window; you're probably right tho.

Last edited:
Come of it, read my post again. I said the only rumour to sign is JG. Most majority of Spurs fans including me are expecting a signing who is ready to start and/or contribute to our best XI. We have done this all the time including Sanchez last season.....etc. JG is for the future and we always do this too.
If you are looking for argument go elsewhere I am not the type. If you are on club pay roll, also go elsewhere.
I am here for light hearted debate and a laugh.

Jack Grealish is not ready to start??

"I didn't want to shag her anyway."

Hmm. But we've heard in interviews that Danny was forgiven and everything was fine etc etc.

Really activates my almonds.

1506636774386.gif

Back
Top Bottom