Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press reporting Aurier and Sanchez almost done in the same day? We're all cunts for not getting over 1000 pages sooner.

Remember when we drop a ton of points in September that it's your own fucking fault.

:levyeyes:

Sanchez, Aurier, Keita all picking up steam

With these guys along with Barkley who I feel will be a crucial signing we'd have two sets of 11 that push each other in pretty much every position.

Great competition, plenty of options and a team that can and will win titles.

Lloris

Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen

Aurier Rose
Wanyama Dembele

Eriksen Alli

Kane

Vorm

Trippier Dier Davies

Winks Sissoko

Barkley
Balde Son
Lamela

Janssen

4 players, the squad is complete and will cause serious, serious damage. Let it be so!

I'd swap Sissoko for Diop but maybe 5 new signings would be pushing it ;)

Last edited:
So Dele's first twenty nutmegs on him should be fun
3AA7C72500000578-3961012-image-a-28_1479826798463.jpg

Is Aurier still banned from the UK or has this case already worked out? Guy has potential to be the best RB on the planet but his shite attitude is holding him back. Poch would have to sort him out off the pitch.

Not too sure, he doesn't appear to have a gun to his head, seems quite happy with himself in that shirt.
:sonhmm:

If he comes with so much baggage not so keen on him. Perhaps we can use Trips for the bigger games like next week, and ease KWP in with the 'lesser' teams, and if we get Sanchez at a pinch with an injuries him or Dier could cover RB / RWB?

With these guys along with Barkley who I feel will be a crucial signing we'd have two sets of 11 that push each other in pretty much every position.

Great competition, plenty of options and a team that can and will win titles.

Lloris

Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen

Aurier Rose
Wanyama Dembele

Eriksen Alli

Kane

Vorm

Trippier Dier Davies

Winks Sissoko

Barkley
Balde Son
Lamela

Janssen

4 players, the squad is complete and will cause serious, serious damage. Let it be so!

I'd swap Sissoko for Diop but maybe 5 new signings would be pushing it ;)

Good analysis and pretty much what we need if we are aiming for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom