Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB: TA / JV / Sanchez ( + Wimmer? / CCV / Dier )
CM Rotation: Dier / Wanyama / Dembele / Winks ( + Dele/Sissoko if necessary + Onomah next year )

I don't think Barkley suits us as an AM; better coached into a box-2-box, however I think we got that position covered until Dembele starts to fade by which time I'm hoping Winks is ready to be that man.... ( Then replenish with next Academy prospect ).

...That said, the Dier RCB > DM switch is key to our in game flexibility.

I love that shit!

Tell you what Mick (Big Nose)

Go get yourself laid
Tell you what Baz
Go get yourself fucked

You're the one having apoplectic shit fits, and I'm totally cool about how things are.
If anyone needs to blow their tanks it's you.

I go to bed with a fit healthy woman every night, so I need sexual advice from you about as much as I need skydiving advice from you.

Tell you what Baz
Go get yourself fucked

You're the one having apoplectic shit fits, and I'm totally cool about how things are.
If anyone needs to blow their tanks it's you.

I go to bed with a fit healthy woman every night, so I need sexual advice from you about as much as I need skydiving advice from you.

Try it without a chute Mick

You'll be ok
You might land on your bottom lip!!

Cannot see that , we have the best manager and the best starting 11 in the League, other clubs supporters know this and we are feared!

I would have included Walker and Rose in our best starting 11
What is our best starting 11 now ?
How many can be sold before it's not the best starting 11 in the PL anymore ?

Has Chiek Diop been been metioned yet? Not going to go back over 30 pages of cuntings to......err ..check.

Sky sources (also known as cunt tv) say Spurs hope to complete deal next week.

He has, little video clip of him giving the ball away was posted too.

Apparently Brentford were the last club to be interested. Dubbed the next Jake Livermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom