Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reports in Turkey we are about to bid £17m for Burak Yilmaz. Never heard of the guy myself but his goal scoring record is impressive, IN TURKEY. £17m on Yilmaz or around the same fee for Soldado, I know which one I'd go for...

It's Soldado by the way.

According to reports in Turkey we are about to bid £17m for Burak Yilmaz. Never heard of the guy myself but his goal scoring record is impressive, IN TURKEY. £17m on Yilmaz or around the same fee for Soldado, I know which one I'd go for...

It's Soldado by the way.
Yilmaz!!! He scored 8 goals in 9 games in the Champions league last season, how have you not heard of him???

We missed the boat on him prior to the Galatasaray move - I think he'd be too expensive now, so I'd be prepared to seek other alternatives first - Kluivert, Del Piero, Inzaghi, etc. Proven, experienced units.

It's Soldado by the way.

He is a REALLY good player. I think we should have bought him last summer when he was cheaper. He has everything.

If he scores goals I don't care how old he is!

RogerMilla_1.jpg

We were linked to Yilmaz last summer for 5 million and now it is 17. Great...

The Victims' Charter:

1) "We Saw Him First" is a clear FA rule and Spurs must apply.
2) Because Liverpool fans heard their club was in for x player first (on the Liverpool forums, surprising that), that means they first showed interest and Spurs definitely weren't already looking at that player.
3) Spurs had never heard of Clint Dempsey nor Gylfi Sigurdsson before Liverpool bid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom