Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Scotty at Fulham, just hope he doesn't score a goal against us at WHL in the last month of the season when every game counts and we decide not to show up against a Fulham team that we hammered 3-0 earlier in the season and cost us top 4 like a certain ex-Spur that I will not name.

Last edited:
Take care Scotty ...

Really enjoyed having a proper English lad... I hope you give your full 360% at Fulham, just as you did here!

Oh yeah, as a parting goodbye for us ... please destroy Arse-anal this Saturday, if you play!
If you score against them, I will feel even more great ... because I will take it as you finally scored a goal for Spurs.

tumblr_lz0r32YrfS1qmz06ho1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom