Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen Chadli play live five or six times for the national team (I live between Brussels & London). He is just what we need. Very direct when with the ball so will suit 4-3-3. Can play left or right so great cover for Bale & Lennon. I think he could even push lennon out of the team. Very good final delivery as well. I've been thinking for a while that he would be a very good 'budget' buy for us. Could have the same impact as someone like Kevin Mirallas.

I've seen Chadli play live five or six times for the national team (I live between Brussels & London). He is just what we need. Very direct when with the ball so will suit 4-3-3. Can play left or right so great cover for Bale & Lennon. I think he could even push lennon out of the team. Very good final delivery as well. I've been thinking for a while that he would be a very good 'budget' buy for us. Could have the same impact as someone like Kevin Mirallas.

He sounds similar to Mirallas. And I think he's a good player.

chadli-jaar-langer-bij-fc-twente-id2194985-1000x800-n.jpg

Sounds promising I guess ... and has a good smilie potential too ... :gallashmm:

I wouldn't mind spending some money if we didn't have Paulinho, Dembele, Sandro, Carroll, Holtby, Parker, Hudd, Sigurösson, Livermore plus a couple decent academy prospects. Basically I want to scream sign a striker but I like not being abused on this too much

I wouldn't mind spending some money if we didn't have Paulinho, Dembele, Sandro, Carroll, Holtby, Parker, Hudd, Sigurösson, Livermore plus a couple decent academy prospects. Basically I want to scream sign a striker but I like not being abused on this too much
Chadli is a winger though... where we only really have Bale, Lennon and Townsend... which is NOT enough for two positions...

Any Belgians know what his tracking back is like? Sounds boring but for me we really suffered when Lennon was out injured as he is great at helping to break down opposition attacks and nicking the ball. Very under rated for his impact in that respect and bale is terrible at it

Any Belgians know what his tracking back is like? Sounds boring but for me we really suffered when Lennon was out injured as he is great at helping to break down opposition attacks and nicking the ball. Very under rated for his impact in that respect and bale is terrible at it
Bale has become terrible at it... Seems to think that he doesn't have to do it anymore because he's so good going forward...

I would like to meet him for a day and make him watch Ribery, Robben, Müller, Kuba, Reus and Alaba from last season to learn how to play as an inside winger and to get tracking back again :parker:

Bale has become terrible at it... Seems to think that he doesn't have to do it anymore because he's so good going forward...

I would like to meet him for a day and make him watch Ribery, Robben, Müller, Kuba, Reus and Alaba from last season to learn how to play as an inside winger and to get tracking back again :parker:

With an invitation like that how could he refuse

:ade:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom