Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
via SSN ...

Harry Kane called into Spurs Lodge ... speculating he may be on his way to Fulham ...

Surely this would be a loan as it's so late in the day (think Frazier C***bell)...

To be fair, Duncan Castles was the only one who didn't agree with the Porto agreeing a fee with Spurs news from earlier, so I'm more inclined to listen to him at this point than that mug Akqyid or anyone else.

sammyspurs said:
Max said:
Moutinho was the right fit, we've fucked it. I couldn't not see it happening with VDV leaving. I'll be sad for a week I reckon.

Dont see the connection with VDV leaving. Wasnt Moutinho being banded around as Modrics replacement?

Mate! don't fuck me off. Of course he's a direct replacement for Modrić but we lose two of our best midfielders and be left with fucking Livermore or Jenas. Dembėlė shouldn't be filling the gap, him and Sig should be scoring all over the place in VDVs place.

EssexYid said:
To be fair, Duncan Castles was the only one who didn't agree with the Porto agreeing a fee with Spurs news from earlier, so I'm more inclined to listen to him at this point than that mug Akqyid or anyone else.

Holding out hope for joao!

sammyspurs said:
DannySpur said:
spurs94 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/241645504902090752[/tweet]

Fuck me that deal was done donks ago, only heard it was finalised last hour or two ago

Proof that ITKs know nothing, Sky knows nothing and we know absolutely nothing, until the club decides to tell us.

Also What have we learn't if a player goes to a Spurs Lodge he's going to sign!

Max said:
sammyspurs said:
Max said:
Moutinho was the right fit, we've fucked it. I couldn't not see it happening with VDV leaving. I'll be sad for a week I reckon.

Dont see the connection with VDV leaving. Wasnt Moutinho being banded around as Modrics replacement?

Mate don't fuck me off. Of course he's a direct replacement for Modrić but we lose two of our best midfielders and be left with fucking Livermore or Jenas. Dembėlė shouldn't be filling the gap, him and Sig should be scoring all over the place in VDVs place.
Only Dembele is not a goal scoring midfielder! he's a dynamo, an engine and a different kind of playmaker to Luka...

Max said:
sammyspurs said:
Max said:

Mate don't fuck me off. Of course he's a direct replacement for Modrić but we lose two of our best midfielders and be left with fucking Livermore or Jenas. Dembėlė shouldn't be filling the gap, him and Sig should be scoring all over the place in VDVs place.

Dembele has the ability to be a creator, have faith

Max said:
sammyspurs said:
Max said:

surprised.gif

Marshy said:
S.L.R said:
I'm disappointed about Moutinho and gutted about Rafa, but still, can't be upset when we've signed Vertonghen, Adebayor, Siggurdsson, Dembele, Lloris, and Dempsey. That's quite a list of players to bring in in one summer. If Moutinho comes as well, I might have a laughwank.

If Moutinho signs as well...I take your laughwank and raise you to a runthroughthestreetsnakedscreamingwank

I'd love to see that on a T shirt. SIBS, make it happen please!

Max said:
sammyspurs said:
Max said:

Mate! don't fuck me off. Of course he's a direct replacement for Modrić but we lose two of our best midfielders and be left with fucking Livermore or Jenas. Dembėlė shouldn't be filling the gap, him and Sig should be scoring all over the place in VDVs place.

So.....if VDV stayed, and we didnt sign Mouthino, what would be the difference to your point? Either way, Mouthino not coming has fuck all bearing on VDV leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom