Strikers - Harrison or Coulthirst

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LeeMcl

Supporter
Wondering what chance we will see Harrison in & around the first team for European games or indeed if Coulthirst is likely once he's back from Wigan next month.

Can't recall seeing Coulthirst play before, but do recall him warming up a few times with the first team for some games. Has he any chance of breaking through @ Spurs ?

I don't think Coulthirst will ever make any competitive first team games. If Harrison can progress and push on then perhaps we may see him in a few years time but he's pretty far off. Seems like an outstanding finisher though.

Harrison scored a great acrobatic goal in the FA youth cup semi. That's about all I know of him. Along with the fact that he's extremely polite and likable.
Shaq I imagine will go back out on loan once his injury is healed?

Don't think Harrison will be involved either really, can see us opting for Chadli/Njie/Son there instead when Kane doesn't play.

Basing this more on reports than actual viewing (have seen Shaq play twice and only ever seen highlights of Harrison), I would prefer the idea of seeing Harrison. Whilst he's clearly physically not ready, there is the chance that he'll eventually make it at spurs so any premature 1st team involvement will at least have the benefit of gaining experience.

Back
Top Bottom