Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sure Mou said as much in the post match

Was bound to happen, he's looked shattered for 2 games now, shouldn't have started today imo

Like Kane shouldn't have played every single minute or the Xmas period. Mourinho moans about injuries but he plays quite big part in them by overplaying players.

Think he’s a pretty good player but found it really frustrating that he never tried to beat his man down the outside and get a cross in. Constantly cut inside, straight into congestion, I knew what he’d do every time, clearly the Burnley defenders did too.

I do not follow Liverpool's team selections that closely but they seem to play the same players every match and yet ours are knackered if they play every match. I can understand it can take time to get used to it but next season he needs to be able to perform every game or find he is behind others and on the bench.

I do not follow Liverpool's team selections that closely but they seem to play the same players every match and yet ours are knackered if they play every match. I can understand it can take time to get used to it but next season he needs to be able to perform every game or find he is behind others and on the bench.
Wondered this myself.

Oh how brave..... :avbnaa:

How about supporting the kid rather than being eager to be the first to write him off.

Seriously, fuck the "called it" culture....
For the record, I actually don't think Chadli was bad, I thought he was at least a very useful squad player. I never agreed with our decision to move him on.

Last edited:
You're never tired when you win. Much easier to carry injury niggles as well.

Much as I like Bergwijn, and I would vote for him being a success, why didn't we sign the bloke from Spain or the one from Italy, that were CFs?
I thought he doubled as a CF but JM plays Dele there instead?

Back
Top Bottom