ST & Membership renewals 2014-2015

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/one-hotspur-season-ticket-and-membership-renewals-090414/

One Hotspur Silver, Gold and Platinum Members will be sent a personal invitation to renew this week. Ahead of this, full renewal information including details of the benefits of membership is available to view on our renewal microsite and Season Ticket Members may renew online from now.
Season Ticket Members have until 5pm on Friday 16 May 2014 to renew their Season Ticket. Season Tickets that are not renewed before this deadline will be released to Members on the One Hotspur Bronze Season Ticket Waiting List.
Please note that this deadline is not flexible and no exceptions can be made.
2014-2015 Season Ticket Pricing
The Club recently announced that Season Tickets and matchday tickets would be frozen for the 2014-2015 Season.
CLICK HERE to view prices...
One Hotspur Season Ticket Members wishing to spread the cost of their Season Ticket will be able to apply for a 10-month financing plan operated by the Club’s Season Ticket new financing partner, V12 Finance.
One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Membership for 2014/2015
Renewal packs will be posted to One Hotspur Bronze, Lilywhite and Junior Members in late April and Members of these tiers will have until 5pm on Friday 20 June 2014 to renew. Bronze Members are required to renew by this date in order to retain their place on the Season Ticket Waiting List. Memberships can be renewed online via our microsite from Monday 28 April ahead of the renewal packs being sent.
One Hotspur Members who are signed up to our Direct Debit scheme will be contacted in due course with confirmation that their membership has been automatically renewed for next season. No further action is required from these members.
Stadium Access Membership Cards
Please retain your One Hotspur Stadium Access Card as this will automatically become valid for the 2014-2015 Season when you renew.
Finally, we’d like to say a huge thank you to all our fans for your great loyalty and tremendous support this season and we hope to see you back at the Lane next season.

Also known as Good News Week.

Expect upcoming stories about our strongly disliked manager leaving shortly, rumours of a high profile replacement, advances on the new stadium, and some good transfer links.

Oh wait...

Just after they have told us that the New Stadium will go ahead and we are heading in the right direction? surely not...I did wonder whether all these stories of LVG coming are part of the ploy to get us to renew..
Oh well call me Gullible but i'm renewing..

In.

Timing is slightly better than that year they sent it out after we'd just been battered by Portsmouth in the cup semi final under wobble.

In.

Timing is slightly better than that year they sent it out after we'd just been battered by Portsmouth in the cup semi final under wobble.
Hmm...dunno....later that week we beat the Goons (Danny Rose!) and Chelsea at the Lane with some of the best atmosphere experienced in decades....

Hmm...dunno....later that week we beat the Goons (Danny Rose!) and Chelsea at the Lane with some of the best atmosphere experienced in decades....

True but that was all after they'd arrived. Over two fucking decades I'd waited for us to get to an FA Cup final again. Portsmouth at Wembley and we fucking melted. Don't think Ive ever been so low as after that.

....and dont forget the beautiful timing of the Ledley testamonial announcement, that was his last trump card he had under the table for times of extreme malaise

True but that was all after they'd arrived. Over two fucking decades I'd waited for us to get to an FA Cup final again. Portsmouth at Wembley and we fucking melted. Don't think Ive ever been so low as after that.

I was there for that semi final. Never been more depressed after watching Spurs. There was a place in the final there to he had...#Spursy

"a second testimonial for Ledley?....." :levywhoa:
The first thing I thought when i saw the announcement was that they are leaving plenty of scope for more games.....

"We are delighted to announce that The Ledley King Testimonial Committee will be staging a match at White Hart Lane to celebrate Ledley's career on Monday May 12, kick-off 8pm"

Back
Top Bottom