Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To save me going through this thread, is there any news about tix for the Craven Cott FFC final? Nothing I could see on Spurs website

Fulham only charging £3 for Adults, £7 less than Spurs charge for u21 games at the Stadium.

Moncur is a striker. That makes it 8 players who we think likely to be part of next season's Academy Year 1 (in addition Luca Williams Barnett, Junai Byfield and one or two others play up a year).

John Moncur played for us in late 90's/early 90's making about 20 odd appearances before moving to Wham, who will be one of Ronnie's relatives (not sure about grandson) and one of his sons also came through Spurs youth system before moving to Wham.

Fulham only charging £3 for Adults
rip off!!

I'm looking at a quid

steptoe.jpg

Spursidol Spursidol Have we ever given an 18 year old from the academy a 5 year pro deal deal before?

I'm pretty sure the answer is no : it's a first for an 18 year old to get a 5 year contract.

It's a tweak to the strategy as in March 2023 Jamie Donley, then 18 and outstanding prospect as Hall is today, was given a 4 year contract New contract for Donley | Tottenham Hotspur.

Spurs reporting of contracts can 'stretch' the facts at times - so its possible that a 5 year contract is actually a 4 year contract with a one year extension. But we may never find that out as before the end of the contract I'd hope he'd be signed up to another one (remember when Kane was early in his Spurs career he got about 3 contract extensions in 12 months).

Hall will be 19 in September, in development squad, and I think playing u21 football, whereas the other 19 year olds - Donley, Phillips and Devine will be out on loan.

Given Will Lankshear's goal scoring form this season, I'd expect he might be the next contract extension - I think his current contract was 3 years from signing in 2022.

Back
Top Bottom