Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really have no idea why Fagan-Walcott gets starts and trains with the first team - for my money an inferior player to Muir and certainly to Paskotsi, who is (concerningly) nowhere to be seen. Same goes for Omole really, don’t get it at all.

I share your concern over Paskotsi - although to be fair he has trained with first team, this from 30 November, not sure if there are later photos of him in training. He is included in Spurs squad listing as at 31 January 2022 though

The real problem for me is we have a very large u21 squad of whom only a handful are on loan so they can only play in PL2 or train with first team - and I think Scarlett has if anything regressed by training with first team with little playing time with either first team or u21's .

Last edited:
With Fagan-Walcott joining Omole and Cesay on the red card suspension list, and BLF injured, we are down to Muir, Lavinier and Lusala as u21 defenders so either an academy defender is promoted or Paskotsi needs to be included ?
I wonder if Paskotski is not signing a new contract?
Levy is ruthless to the kids if that happens.

I wonder if Paskotski is not signing a new contract?
Levy is ruthless to the kids if that happens.

Agree but the timing is strange - I think his contract runs until June 2023 so 18 months still to run.

Played a lot in pre-season but not during the season despite being on the bench of both first team and u21 team.

I did wonder if there is some 'immigration'/FIFA rules on youngsters changing country or Brexit change which is a problem ? But these musings as the contract issue seems odd as there's another 18 months to run and a contract standoff seems a little far away ?

Last edited:

Injuries often open up opportunities for young footballers, looks like Kion Etete will have a better chance of minutes for next couple of months - he's looked good in his first couple of games at Cheltenham Town but this makes the manager's choice that much easier

Mikey Moore scored two goals for an E u15 side. Has been a Spurs u15 this season but often playing for Spurs u16's so we might see him playing u18 football some time next season, and in Academy Year 1 the following season

Cheltenham won 2-1, without Etete scoring so the motm shows his overall contribution.

Clarke played 80 mins for Sunderland and received a lot f good reviews from Sunderland fans

Back
Top Bottom